The winners of this yr’s Development Information Experts Awards were published tonight in a gala ceremony at the Hilton Metropole, London.
Experts were recognised across 21 classes at the tournament, which became once attended by about 600 other folks and hosted by ex-England rugby world Ugo Monye.
AR, The Enabling Partner picked up the Demolition Specialist of the Year award for the second consecutive yr, while modular construction agency Merit picked up two trophies: Offsite Specialist of the Year and Mission of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m).
Learn more about the winners of the CN Experts Awards 2023
CN Experts Awards 2023: the winners
- Apprentice of the Year: Conor Dallas, Mivan
- Training Excellence: GGR Group
- Excellence in Social Price: CASS Supplies
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Excellence: John F Hunt Group
- Rep Zero Trailblazer Award: Gallagher Group
- Digital Development Excellence: Richter Associates
- Innovation of the Year (Contractor): Safety Defend Global
- Skills Innovation of the Year (Non-contractor): Spillard, Flannery Plant Rent and Morgan Sindall Infrastructure
- Floor Engineering Specialist of the Year: Roger Bullivant
- MEP Specialist of the Year: Briggs & Forrester Group
- Offsite Specialist of the Year: Merit
- Demolition Specialist of the Year: AR, The Enabling Partner
- Tools Specialist of the Year: Sunbelt Rentals
- Product Innovation of the Year (Non-contractor): Boss Cabins
- Access & Scaffolding Specialist of the Year: GKR Scaffolding
- Mission of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m): Mainmark
- Mission of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract from £2m to £5m): Personalized Solar, a Mitie Company
- Mission of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m): Merit
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m): Metek
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover over £25m): Reds10
- Excellent Contribution to Specialist Development: GIND UK
Make contributions to our new charge behold!
Development Information has launched an nameless behold into subcontractors’ experiences when within the hunt for charge for their work from most predominant contractors.
While some industry bodies argue that charge practices are improving, loads of contractors admit they restful pay bigger than 20 per cent of invoices late – and parliamentarians are amongst those concerned that subcontractors are restful tormented by missing or late funds.
Now CN is providing experts with a possibility to give their very bask in perspective on the terms and timings of funds, as successfully as issues pertaining to to discounting and retentions.
The five-minute behold additionally asks subcontractors about their views on challenge monetary institution accounts – under which a supply chain is paid straight away by an final consumer – as successfully as on whether retentions will be phased out by 2025, the date favoured by Catch UK and the Development Management Council.
Solutions to the behold will be dilapidated by CN to inform forthcoming in-depth coverage of charge practices in industry.
Click right here to rob the CN 2023 charge behold
Tagged with: awards ceremony CN Experts Awards 2023 supply chain