Scotland’s largest Early life Climate Summit returns on the 21st October 2023
- 2023’s Early life Climate Summit will facilitate a Moment for a Circulation for Scotland’s kids.
- The event, which is taking affirm in Edinburgh on Saturday 21st October, is a chance for 18-35 year olds across the nation to listen to from and hang interaction with experts, campaigners and other kids connected to Scotland’s local weather movement.
- The Summit is being hosted by 2050 Climate Group – a formative years-led and volunteer-driven charity working to hang interaction, educate and empower Scotland’s younger leaders to take action on local weather change.
2050 Climate Group are gay to most fresh their fifth Early life Climate Summit, ‘A Moment for a Circulation’.
The Summit will provide attendees the different to take half in belief-scary sessions starting from panel discussions and customer audio system to interactive workshops and exhibitions.
There will be a unfold of local weather change and sustainability issues lined for the duration of the day, together with the inexperienced economy, intersectionality, eco awe and campaigning.
Màiri McAllan, the Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Web Zero and Correct Transition is going to be delivering the keynote take care of at the conference. She joins a prestigious line-up of audio system together with award-successful activist and environmental scientist Laura Young, Head of Web Zero Economy and Carbon Markets, Lucy Geoghegan, Head of a Green Recent Deal at Scottish Authorities and Rights Officer at the Environmental Rights Centre Scotland, Cornell Hanxomphou.
The event is taking affirm on the 21st October at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh between 10.00 and 17.00 BST. It is free and originate to all kids traditional 18-35, from across Scotland and beyond.
Laura Curtis-Moss, Director at 2050 Climate Group, acknowledged: “We are overjoyed to once once more be welcoming a entire bunch of kids from across the nation to Scotland’s Early life Climate Summit.
It is the most realistic event that our volunteers and younger leaders do on, and we’re so infected that this year we’re marking A Moment for a Circulation. It is now extra fundamental than ever that we take action on local weather change. We hope that participants will lag away the Summit feeling impressed, connected, and energised to continue to carry out momentum and power the local weather movement forwards”.
Registration is now originate on Eventbrite and 2050 Climate Group hang a participation fund affirm as much as lend a hand put off limitations to attendance. For these unable to be there in person, a number of of the keynote audio system and sessions will be streamed online. More information is on the market at 2050.scot or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Notes to Editors:
For further information, interviews and extra:
- Laura Curtis-Moss: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07906695141
- Shivali Moda: email@example.com or 07907068013
- Register page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/formative years-local weather-summit-a-second-for-a-movement-registration-713239658017?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Summit section on our web affirm: https://www.2050.scot/formative years-local weather-summit-2023
2050 Climate Group Background
2050 Climate Group is an award-successful charity working to empower Scotland’s younger leaders to take action on local weather change.
The organisation is made up of three individuals of group and 60 volunteers who flee initiatives that present kids with the abilities, information, community and opportunities they must lead action on the local weather crisis.
2050 Climate Group is a Scottish Charitable Integrated Organisation (Scottish Charity Number SC047206).
OUR AIMS AND FOCUS:
Abilities and Figuring out: We equip kids with the abilities and notion they must develop and turn out to be leaders.
Group: We’re building a neighborhood of kids supporting every other to create a distinction.
Impart: We empower kids to search out and use their teach in pronounce to impress protection and to lend a hand form the local weather conversation.
Press release dispensed by Pressat on behalf of 2050 Climate Group, on Saturday 14 October, 2023. For added information subscribe and observe https://pressat.co.uk/