ENGLAND trust attain by Pool D unbeaten but are prone to face a stern test on Sunday of their quarter-final against Fiji.
The Red Rose became as soon as in plump bloom as Steve Borthwick’s men recorded four wins in four – but no longer many would explain they regarded dominant in a few of those video games.
Valorous Fiji within the intervening time earned their accumulate within the knockout phases – their first appearance since 2007 – by sheer blood, sweat and tears after edging by a grand Pool C on facets differential.
Vern Cotter’s upstarts beat two-time champions Australia and Georgia while being narrowly edged out by Portugal and Wales – but will face a particular proposition altogether in Marseilles’ Stade Velodrome.
News When is England vs Fiji?
- England’s World Cup come across against Fiji is determined to rob establish Sunday, October 15.
- Kick off is determined to ranking underway at 4pm BST.
- The allocated venue, the Stade Velodrome in Marseille, can relief 67,000 fans.
- The Red Rose closing faced the Flying Fijians in a pre-World Cup warm-up game at Twickenham – shedding that fixture 30-22.
News What TV channel is it on and can it be reside streamed?
- England vs Fiji will most likely be broadcast LIVE on ITV 1.
- Protection will open 3pm BST – an hour sooner than the expected kick-off time.
- Fans can moreover stream the total match reside on ITVX.
- Alternatively, prepare SunSport’s blog for minute-by-minute coverage including pre-match and post-match reaction.
News READ MORE IN RUGBY UNION
News Can I see it for FREE?
Fans can see England vs Fiji for FREE as long as you trust a sound TV license within the UK.
News What’s the team news?
England will name their starting XV on Friday and all eyes will most likely be on who gets the float-half nod between George Ford and Owen Farrell.
Ford delivered man-of-the-match performances against Argentina and Japan and is the in-ranking number ten – but Farrell is England’s talisman and captain.
News Most read in Rugby Union
Assault coach Richard Wigglesworth said: “Owen’s a winner. That timeframe gets thrown spherical somewhat a runt bit, but that is Owen.
“Below the most harsh of pressures and greatest of moments, he tends to ranking better. That is an illustration of a winner.”
Fiji made six modifications for their tight 24-23 defeat to Portugal and might per chance per chance well seemingly preserve in thoughts a new technique to within the discount of out the errors of that game.
News What are the latest odds?
- England to construct up 3-10
- Scheme 19-1
- Fiji to construct up 13-5
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Energy and are staunch at time of publication